May 13, 2011

Testimonial Request Letter

In May 13, 2011, I circulated this testimonial request letter to the experts in the field of ancient Near East, asking if anyone wants to read the manuscript Bible Discovered, Bible = Babel (Babylon) and to say something about it. But, no one wanted to do that.

Dear Prof. Dr. ...,

Could you do me a favor? Of course, I realize that you are extremely busy and I apologize for imposing on your time.

I'm in the process of publishing my book Bible Discovered "Bible = Babel, Babylon"
http://hqberai.blogspot.com/ and want to include examples of testimonials. I would love to include your statement about my book.

Would you be willing to read the manuscript (350 pages) and say something about it in a couple of lines; for example how it is important to correct and reevaluate the conventional scientific wisdom of ancient Near East.

I'm planning to get this completed in the next six weeks, so if you could reply by 15 June it would really help. Please let me know. I hope that I can have the opportunity to share the manuscript with you soon.


Thanks in anticipation,

Hamíit Qliji Bérai
May 13, 2011
Institute Elamirkan
www.elamirkan.net
Post address: Post Box 93317, 2509 AH, The Hague, Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment